Thursday, November 13, 2008

~Not only Cakes BUT Memories!!!!~

My Mom & I have made several cakes and these are just some of them but not only did we make pretty cakes that were eaten but we also made memories that will never be gone ones that we will be able to cherish forever and will be passed down through the family! Yes cake decorating can be frustrating and I will be the first one to admit that but yet it is also fun. And the best part about it to me is watching the expression on peoples' faces when they see what I have made and that is what makes all the frustration in cake decorating worth it!!!
This was another team effort and we didn't get to get a pic before my cousin Danny cut it but it still turned out very well!!! This was a cake that we made while I was just learning how to decorate cakes!
My Mom & I both made this cake for my Dad's surprise Party!! It was a team effort and I really thought it turned out well!!! He also enjoyed his surprise!

The Cake I made for my uncle's girlfriend she really enjoyed it and I thought it turned out well!!!
I made this cake for my little cousin's 2nd Birthday!! It was my first ever Spongebob Squarepants cake!!!




2 comments:

Becca said...

That Spongebob cake is awesome, wow!!!

Anonymous said...

At that time the standard on the shell fabric also as the processing level is not high. Design and style [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#560]north face triclimate[/URL] ended up compare lusterless. The content of cashmere was lower although the quantity of filler had been cheesy. What's worse, the appearance was unsightly. Thus your [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#560]north face triclimate[/URL] was named as bread jacket.