Friday, October 17, 2008

~CupCake Time!!!~

My friend Jessy's Birthday was Monday so I made these cupcakes to suprise her. She loved them!!!! It was great to see that she got to enjoy them on her birthday. I made a total of 36 cupckaes in all. ALOT of work lol but I had fun and I am so glad my mom took the time to teach me how to decorate cakes. I mean at first I didn't like it but now I really enjoy decorating cakes. I think it is probally because I enjoy watching people enjoy the cake while they eat it and I love to watch their reaction to the cake.
I Love the J's and so did Jessy I ran out of pink icing and it is hard to match a color once you run out of it so I just thought it would be cute to put J's on them!!!

Here is an upclose picture of one of the Cupcakes!!
































1 comment:

Pamela Vest said...

Very nice job. You are so talented Sarah.